This is a small selection of landscapes taken during the 2012 trip to America for the Desert Surfers story:
1. A desert weed blown sideways hangs onto the cracked earth by its roots in Harper Dry Lake, California.
2. Utah’s Vermilion Cliffs in shadow shows its distinctive striped layers of rock.
3. A rock formation against the sky, en route to Zion National Park, Utah.
4. The Grand Canyon as seen at sunset in the Arizona National Park.
5. A dried-up river bed in the Arizona desert.
6. A huge mountain landscape dwarfing the twisting road below in Zion National Park, Utah.
Prints: Selected Collector’s Prints are available for online purchase.
Image Licensing: Mark Esper. All Rights Reserved.